Yup, it’s that time again. Tomorrow Gayle and I will be boarding The City of New Orleans to meander up to The City of the Big Shoulders …. I’m telling you that you haven’t seen ‘Merica till you’ve seen Carbondale IL at 3AM …. for the ABATECHSHOW 2018 Here’s some of the highlights:
- A new venue this year will be the Hyatt Regency Chicago, back on the riverfront close to the Miracle Mile, the Billy Goat Tavern and the Chicago Law Bulletin, home of my ole buddy Dave Glynn
- The opening reception will be Wednesday night at 6PM in the Expo Hall where you can also get a look at this years Start Up Alley of innovative new software venrures.
- I’ll be speaking on two sessions:
- First is E-Discovery for the Rest of Us on Thurs at 2PM with Brett Burney and my old friend Judge John Facciola. This is gonna be fun so get there early for a seat.
- Then on Saturday at 8AM I’ll be joining Atty. Megan Zavieh for Your Law Firm Ethics Checklist. That one is going to be fun as well but at 8AM on Sat morning well you’re just gonna have to take my word for it!\\
- Then on Friday night, Brett Burney and I will be hosting a Taste of TECHSHOW dinner at Piccolo Sogno called Pass The ESi Please, in honor of our session. Sign up to dine with us, or any of the other faculty members hosting a dinner, at http://www.techshow.com/conference/taste-of-techshow/
- Finally, for anyone who is a Friend of Bill W and needs a little serenity during the show, I’ll be chairing a 12 Step meeting on Thursday and Friday mornings at 7AM in Grand Suite 3. These will be open meetings on any recovery topic so come by and share your experience, strength and hope.